Monday, January 27, 2014

Black Swan Business Cards

Image would not load

Unprofessional business card.
I opened the swan logo and flipped the swan upside down, and made it blue then made the background a lime green. I put an abstract picture inside the swan, by opening the photo then copying the photo, and pasting it inside the swan. I copied and pasted the address information from my teachers web page, and added the email. Then I with the text tool I wrote Black Swan Graphic  Design.
  Advanced business card.
I opened the swan logo, and moved it to the left.
I made the swan is black, and I put an abstract picture to mask the swan by copying the abstract picture then pasting it as a mask. I put the background as a maroon color. I put a glow, raised emboss, and an inset emboss on the swan. I copied the address information from my teachers wed page. Then added the email. After that I used the text tool to add Black Swan Graphic Design.
Professional business card.
I opened the swan logo, then copied and pasted another swan, I flipped one swan horizontally then put the swans together. I added a Ripple effect inside the swans then moved it around until it was perfectly in place. I copied and pasted the address information and added the email. With the text tool I wrote Black Swan Graphic Design.





No comments:

Post a Comment